Tips for good sleep
(from the Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine)
- Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine
- National Sleep Foundation
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- Certified Behavioral Sleep Medicine Specialists
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Research Society
- Find an Accredited Sleep Lab
- Cognitive Behavioral Training for Insomnia for Providers
- American Psychosomatic Society
- Insomnia Treatment
- Insomnia Coach mobile app
SHEL-Lab Research Team
Grad students, Isamar Almeida and Brett Messman, presenting their research at the SLEEP 2022 conference in Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Slavish and McNair Scholar Elisa Valentine, in front of Elisa's McNair project poster.
SHEL-Lab member Brett Messman presenting his first-place poster at the 2019 UNT Psychology Research Fair!
Dr. Slavish and colleagues at the 2019 annual SLEEP meeting in San Antonio.
Dr. Slavish with colleague and friend, Dr. Michelle Martin-Romero, and Rudis Romero at Dr. Slavish's Ph.D. graduation.
Dr. Slavish teaching PSYC 2580: Health Psychology in Fall 2019.
Dr. Slavish participating in a workshop at the American Psychosomatic Society annual conference.
Dr. Slavish and Penn State colleagues at the American Psychosomatic Society annual conference.