Psi chi international honors society
Psi Chi is an organization dedicated to the advancement of the science of psychology. Their organization's purpose is to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship of the individual members in all fields, particularly in psychology, and to advance the science of psychology. Meetings are open to ALL Psychology majors and minors exploring options for careers and higher education in the psychology field.
For more information, visit https://unt.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/psi-chi-international-honor-society-of-psychology, or email email@example.com.
For information on Awards and Grants, visit https://www.psichi.org/page/awards#undergraduate.
Benefits of Becoming a Member of Psi Chi
Psi Chi is an important step in advancing your career and education in psychology. Becoming a membership allows students to be a part of the dedication to improving people's lives and furthering the science of psychology.
1) All Psi Chi memberships are for life (after paying a one-time joining fee)
2) You will receive international recognition for academic excellence in psychology
3) More than $400,000 are available in annual awards, grants, and scholarships
4) Psi Chi actively helps members identify and obtain psychology-related careers
5) Chapter networking opportunities are essential to your future in psychology
6) You can become a published author in our peer-reviewed journal and other publications
7) Gain one-on-one mentor relationships with professionals in all areas of psychology
8) Psi Chi research opportunities prepare you for graduate school
9) Psi Chi provides educational programming at local, regional, national, and international conventions
10) Your local chapter in Texas offers numerous ways to develop valuable leadership skills
11) You will receive regalia to communicate your achievements in psychology during your graduation ceremony
To read more about these benefits, visit
Psychology student association (PSA)
Serves as a community for psychology majors to network alongside their peers throughout the psychology department. They offer a unique space on campus to gather and share the secrets of obtaining an undergraduate psychology degree at UNT. Additionally, PSA serves to prepare and guide undergraduates to pursue a knowledgeable path towards Psi Chi membership, PSA's sister organization.
For additional information, visit https://unt.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/psa