North Texas Heart Study
Sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), the North Texas Heart Study is examining a variety of possible ways by which stress may increase heart disease risk. Participants have the opportunity to contribute to this important scientific question as well as learn about their own heart heath.
- Up to $100 for initial participation
- Stroke risk screening valued at over $500
- Water bottle and backpack
- Entrance into regular raffles for various prizes such as shirts, gift cards, tickets to sporting events, etc.
Participation is simple and involves
- A medical exam with a physician
- A questionnaire survey
- An ultrasound scan of your carotid arteries
- A blood draw
- And a 2-day blood pressure study
Sign up today to learn about you own level of risk while contributing to improving our nation’s heart health.